Vintage Baseball Glove Minimalist Wallet
Made in Alaska!
You get a sneak peek into my quiver of baseball gloves by selecting “Custom” from the dropdown menu. Within 24 hours of your purchase, I will e-mail you pictures of each glove - you choose your favorite (each glove is unique in its embossments, brand names, player endorsement, or other writings).
By selecting “Random”, you get to enjoy the excitement of not knowing which specific wallet you will receive! The wallet may include any leather combination and may come from multiple vintage baseball gloves.
- Each wallet is hand stitched together with yellow Barbour's linen thread (6 cord, Made in USA).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished with beeswax.
- Shipped out with a coat of neatsfoot/bees wax conditioner.
- One card pocket + a money strap.
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1940's - 1960's and occasionally dip into the 1930's or 1970's.
- The gloves must have been made in the USA.
- The gloves must be obsolete because of such things as: stitching coming apart, missing lacing, and/or in need of some repair.
- 4" x 3"
***A wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use on the diamond!