Vintage Baseball Glove Card Holder
Please read everything below and select the option you prefer from the drop down menu. Supplied pictures of the wallets are just examples.
Pick-A-Glove vs. Random
You get a sneak peek into my quiver of baseball gloves by selecting “PICK-A-GLOVE” from the dropdown menu. Within 24-48 hours of your purchase, I will e-mail you pictures of each glove - you choose your favorite (each glove is unique in its embossments, brand names, player endorsement, or other writings).
By selecting "RANDOM”, you get to enjoy the excitement of not knowing which specific wallet you will receive! The wallet may include any leather combination and may come from multiple vintage baseball gloves.
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (linen thread, brown, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the front side.
- One card pocket + a money strap.
- This wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash under the money strap.
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1930's - 1970's and occasionally dip.
- All gloves use were originally manufactured in the USA.
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment. FREE shipping over $100 within the USA!
***Each wallet will contain some sort of embossment such as the brand's name, model, players endorsement, or any other kind of writing. Also, a wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use on the diamond!