Vintage Baseball Glove Card Holder
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (linen thread, brown, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the front side.
- One card pocket + a money strap.
- This wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash under the money strap.
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1930's - 1970's and occasionally dip.
- All gloves use were originally manufactured in the USA.
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment. FREE shipping over $100 within the USA!
***Each wallet will contain some sort of embossment such as the brand's name, model, players endorsement, or any other kind of writing. Also, a wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use on the diamond!