Apart of my personal baseball memorabilia collection is a 1920s Draper & Maynard NO. 60 Lou Gehrig model bat. It's a massive hunk of wood measuring 36" and weighing in at 42 oz. I've teamed up with Gary from Tsunami Bat Company to make an exact replica but using modern technology.
- A grade pro Ash from upstate New York, USA.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) and hand lathed to exact measurements of the Lou Gehrig bat.
- Hand sanded, stained, shellacked and finished with a water based polyurethane.
- Laser engraved Mack Provisions logo.
Size / Drop:
- 36" L, 36 oz - 38 oz drop
- Bat comes with a 5 oz veg tan leather snap button handle wrap (also includes a screw and snap button stud to mount onto your wall).
- Embossed with Mack Provisions logo.
- IMPORTANT - when installing please use a stud finder to screw in snap button stud.
Handmade to order in Sequim, Washington by Tsunami Bat Company. Please allow 2-4 days for shipment.