The Deep-Set Pocket Wallet
Upon your purchase of a Deep-Set Pocket Wallet you will engage in the Pick-A-Glove process. To know more information about what Pick-A-Glove means head to the How It Works page.
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (brown, linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the interior pocket.
- Two credit card pockets. Each pocket holds up to approximately 5 cards + folder up cash or receipts.
- The interior of this wallet is made natural vegetable tanned leather from Hermann Oak Leather Co (tanned in St. Louis, MO).
- 4 1/8" x 3" (folded).
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment.