The Card Holder
Made in Alaska!
The Minimalist Wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash.
- Each wallet is hand stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (white, linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Comes embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark.
- One big slip pocket for cards + easy access slits on both sides.
- Hermann Oak natural vegetable tanned leather.
From Hermann Oak's website - "Since 1861, Hermann Oak has been tanning top-grain leathers in St. Louis, Missouri. The company prides itself on its slow and careful tanning process. A process that produces the finest top-grain stamping and tooling leather in the world. The Hermann Oak name has become synonymous with high quality."
- Horween tan baseball glove leather
From Horween's website - "Our ball glove leather is a straight chrome tannage and is designed to meet the demanding expectations of professional athletes. This tannage is specifically formulated to yield the strength, durability, and temper that are ideal for repetitive use. Only the very finest full grain hides are selected for this fully aniline, oiled leather."
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Handmade to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment. FREE shipping over $100 within the USA!