The Freeport, ME Card Holder
When you purchase your Freeport, ME Card Holder, you get to enjoy the excitement of not knowing which boot leather is used to make the wallet you will receive! Please note that each wallet will be made from boots that come from different walks of life (pun intended) and will vary in color or wear.
This wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash.
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (white, linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- One card pocket + a money strap.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on money strap.
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Vintage Boot Leather:
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage LL Bean® boots
- Most boots are from the 1950's-1980's.
- Boots being repurposed must be obsolete because of issues such as stitching coming apart, worn soles, and/or cracked rubber. See picture above for example.
- Your wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use while hunting.
Handmade to order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for shipment. FREE shipping over $100 within the USA!