The Can of Corn Card Holder
In baseball, a "can of corn" is a simple fly ball to the outfield. This wallet is no different - very simple. This minimalist wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash in the money strap.
- Each wallet is hand stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (brown, linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Comes embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark.
- One big slip pocket for cards.
- Money strap to hold folded up cash.
- Hermann Oak natural vegetable tanned leather (tanned in the USA).
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1930's - 1970's and occasionally dip.
- All gloves use were originally manufactured in the USA.
- You get to enjoy the excitement of not knowing which glove your wallet is made from.
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Handmade to order. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for shipment.