The Long Ball Wallet
Upon your purchase of a Long Ball Wallet you will engage in the Pick-A-Glove process. To know more information about what Pick-A-Glove means head to the How It Works page.
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed , brown, Au Chinois Lin Câblé (linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the interior pocket.
- One massive storage pocket + 6 credit card slots. Slots hold up to approximately 3 cards each.
- The interior of this wallet is made with natural vegetable tanned leather from Hermann Oak Leather Co (tanned in St. Louis, MO).
- Tethered vintage baseball mitt lace from matching mitt.
- 6" x 4" (folded).
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment.